Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

There are so many reasons for us to be thankful.  This past year has been one with many ups and downs, but through it all we have had so many blessings.
Here is what I am most thankful for...

God.  ~His grace and love hold me up.

My husband, Chad.  ~You love me in spite of all my mistakes and imperfections.  

My beautiful children.  Cody, Samantha and Chloe.  ~I feel so blessed to be your mom.  

My family.  ~Who stands behind me, regardless.  I feel your love everyday, even from a distance.

Friends.  New and Old. ~You love me even when I'm not so polished and put together.(which is always)

Schreiber Foods.  ~For giving my husband a job that he loves.  

Karate.  ~Cody loves karate.  Jeb, his teacher, was the first reason Cody said that he liked living in Missouri.

Dance.  ~Samantha loves to dance.  Her eyes light up each day she goes to her classes.

Our home.  ~As small and cramped as it is, it is filled with so much love.  

Freedom.  ~I love our country and those that put their lives on the line to defend it.

Mr. Bubbles.  ~My first born, furry child.  Our family first started with you.

And, those not so important, but things I love...
Diet Dr. Pepper
Nap time quietness
Road trips
Dishwashers
Lazy days in our jammies
Diet Dr. Pepper
Facebook
Blogging
Music
My camera
Lists
Diet Dr. Pepper


Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

The Bode Family said...

What a wonderful list. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Angie said...

Great list!! Guess I know what to get you for Christmas now... a nice bundle of Diet Dr. Pepper ;o) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!