Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Home

It's been a busy month.  We've been planning, packing, scheduling, arranging, cleaning, meeting, and signing.  Now, I'm so happy to finally say we having been unpacking.  We closed on our new house on March 22nd.  We couldn't be more happy.  We have a great yard for the kids, plenty of room to play inside and a great neighborhood.  Finding this home has been well worth the wait!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammi ~ The house looks beautiful! Welcome Home! Can't wait to see the inside once you have made it your own with your decorating!

Tico

Dan Pfeifer said...

Hey! Tammi & Chad...What a great looking home for the family! I like the style & the good looking lot! It should be a wonderful place to put down roots! The kids are all looking so grown up & all so handsome & pretty. They ooze personality, especially Chloe, she appears to be able to hold her own! I'm happy for you all, & thanks for sharing it with us! Have a great year.......Dan