Samantha is the one on the right with the pink flower in her hair. I was ill prepared for the view I needed to get the performance recorded, so the podium is in the way. :( But, it was still wonderful and everyone in church loved it too.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Samantha Loves to Sing
Today, Samantha sang in church. Her and her friend from Sunday school practiced together and were so excited to perform for everyone. They practiced all week during recess at school. They did a wonderful job and they are already getting excited about the next time they get to sing.
Samantha is the one on the right with the pink flower in her hair. I was ill prepared for the view I needed to get the performance recorded, so the podium is in the way. :( But, it was still wonderful and everyone in church loved it too.
Samantha is the one on the right with the pink flower in her hair. I was ill prepared for the view I needed to get the performance recorded, so the podium is in the way. :( But, it was still wonderful and everyone in church loved it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment