Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny Girl

Samantha is so many things!  She's beautiful, creative, caring, compassionate, artistic, and strong-willed.  She is also so very funny!!  She does the silliest things sometimes.  And, we laugh!  She laughs too.  Some of her antics have lead to a laughing event so hard, we all end with tears in our eyes!  We love you, Samantha Grace and all of the laughter you bring into our lives!!

Here is a couple of her latest comical bits...

Getting ready to go to Nebraska for Thanksgiving.  Chad gives the kids toothbrush toppers so that we can keep all germs contained.  Shortly after Samantha receives hers, she comes back to Chad and asks, "How do I put this thing on?"

Chad quickly rattles off, "Samantha, just put it on the end."

Off she went to complete the task and finish her packing.

When we arrived at Grandpa and Grandma's house, I went to their suitcases to get toothbrushes and this is what I found....


Things that make you go Hmmmmm.....

We laughed so hard!!  All she had to say was, "Dad told me to put it on the end."  So hilarious!!

Oh, Samantha...  :-)


**************************************************************************

It was almost time for bed.  We were finishing showers and all the to-do's before calling it a night.  Chad had just got home from a basketball meeting (he's coaching Cody's basketball team).  The team consists of 3rd and 4th grade boys.  Cody was going through the list to see which boys he knew.  

He didn't know some of the 3rd grade boys, so we decided to ask Samantha about them(she's in 3rd grade).  

(I'm using a fake name for privacy reasons...but you'll get the point)

Us:  Samantha, do you know a Caleb Michaels?
Samantha:  No, but I know a Caleb.
Us:  What's his last name?
Samantha: Michaels.
Us:  ::scratching heads::  Huh??!!  :-)

Such a funny girl!!!

No comments: