Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let the Games Begin

Chad and I had been trying to figure out what to get the kids for Christmas.  We're kind of past the point of buying little, itty bitty toys for the kids.  We prefer getting them things that may hold up for longer than a few days.  So, while I was talking with a friend(Thanks, Ang!), she mentioned something that her boys were getting and it was an excellent idea!

It's something that everyone in the family can enjoy.  And, it's durable enough that it won't end up on next weeks trash run.  A win-win!!

We've already had many hours of competition and laughter!!

An air hockey table.

(Yes, Chloe has already learned why we don't put our fingers on the table....)

It also makes into a ping pong table.


 
I'm not sure who is enjoying this gift more....the kids or Chad??!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's awesome! I had no idea that you were doing that for the kids. I am sure it will get plenty of use...if not from your kids, just invite mine over and they will make use of it ;). They love the one from my parents, but it's always fun to play on a different, and bigger, one ;)