Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow!

Our first big (aka...pretty pathetic) snow storm of the season was a welcomed sight for the kiddos!  It really didn't give us a lot of snow, but it was enough to roll around in for an afternoon.

Making Snow Angels

Rolling snow for the Snowman

And....they are breaking up my bushes for Snowman arms.

Making a fort.

Chloe is going to get Samantha.

Change of plans...She's going after Cody.

You try to hide from me?  How about I just shove the snow in your face from underneath?!?!

Revenge is sweet!

Cody can't stop laughing!

Samantha thinks she has a plan...back up to the target and then strike!

Uh.... That didn't play out like she had planned!

Silly Samantha

Crazy Chloe

Code Man

Play in the snow = Hot cocoa to help warm up

1 comment:

Angie said...

I forgot to comment on this earlier, but I love your walk through of the snowball throwing. I so remember those days with my brother and the fun we had. Oh the days of being a kid....