Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Prayers from the Past

I was going through a few posts that I wrote over a year ago.  They remain in draft form because I just didn't have time to finish them.  Obviously, I'm not about to go back and finish them now, but I thought I'd share the funnies with you.


This is in reference to one of Chad's business trips.  The girls said their prayers the evening he left and something a little humorous came out of them. 


The girl's prayers went like this...

Samantha: Dear Heavenly Father, please keep daddy safe on his trip. Please keep us safe while he is gone. Also, please let daddy have a good time and I'm so excited to see him. When we pick him up from the airport, I am going to be so happy. I'll be so excited to see him, I just might cry. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Samantha... always the practical one.

Chloe: Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for giving daddy work. Daddy, be safe. I miss daddy. And, thank you for giving us underpants. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!


Chloe... surprising us at every turn.

No comments: