Following our Memorial Day weekend, we added someone to our family....
My nephew, Dylan. He was here visiting with his parents for the weekend and we had the pleasure to have him stay with us for the following week. We had a great time. Lots of activities and summer fun!!
We bowled, swam, went to the movies, swam, played games, and swam. Did I mention we swam? We basically lived in the pool all week. I do believe we are a few shades darker thanks to our friend, the Sun!! The kids loved having someone else to play with. His parents came to pick him up at the end of the week, and I must say it was sad to see them go. Weirdly enough, the house seems quiet. Like we are missing someone...and we are!! Thank you for staying with us, Dragon!! (his nickname) We love you & hope you had as much fun as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment