Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things!!

The other day I had a few errands to run.  Chad was home so I figured I could just sneak out(yes, I have to sneak if I want any chance to go by myself).  It was so darn hot out anyway, it would just be easiest.
No luck!   I was caught.  Cody saw me grab my purse and he immediately darted out the door toward the vehicle.  Whatever.  If I made a big deal, it may be mommy plus three....like always.
Moving on...
We're on our way to the store and Cody and I are both complaining about how hot it is.  We clearly agree that it must be at least 200 degrees outside...it just has to be.  We can both barely breath.  On and on this goes.  We finally get to the store and we're walking in.  Not exchanging much conversation.  I think we are both fearing that we may wither before each others eyes.
Just then, Cody looks at me.  He says, "Mom, oh no. Just great."  I say, "Cody, what?  What's wrong?"

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....




"Oh mom", he says.....

"My armpits are moist"

No comments: