Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Trip and A Casualty

This last weekend we had some visitors.  Grandma and Grandpa Sillman.  On the way to Arkansas for business, they stopped and stayed with us Friday night.  The kids were so excited!  In the morning, we decided to all drive to Branson.  They were going to go through there anyways, so why not make the trip together.  

We left Saturday morning for Branson.  We spent the day walking around downtown and enjoying the small shops.  The weather was perfect.  The kids loved every minute with grandma and grandpa and it was nice to take a small trip to somewhere new.  Chad and I have never been to Branson.  Although we didn't make it to any shows or the main street, I especially enjoyed being in a city with a Target.

The only negative part of our trip was that we had a casualty.  Devastating!  The trip could barely go on.

I dropped my camera and broke it!

This is the point where Target comes into play.

We had all went back to the motel.  Chad went to the computer to work on some school assignments he had due.  Grandpa took the kids swimming.  And, my mother and I went to Target.

I was on a mission.  I must replace my camera.

Even though I am no photographer, I love taking pictures of my kids.  Some days I do better than others, but I must have a camera.

It must have been my lucky day because cameras were on sale.  With the help of the camera guy, I chose one.  And, the rest is history.

The sad thing is that I didn't get many pictures.  My camera had broke early in the day and the new battery had to charge for 12 hours.  Oh well.  I salvaged a few.  We'll just have to make another trip to Branson so I can get some more pictures.





I love this!  He's so irritated with me!



No comments: