Traveling is in our near future.
We are leaving late next week to go back to Nebraska for Christmas. So, I've been watching the weather reports. Everyday. Usually a few times per day. Hoping and praying that we get to have nice weather for our trip. It can be cold. I expect the coldness. Just please, no snow or sleet.
We would have some very disappointed children(young and old) if we didn't get to spend Christmas with our family. So...
Dear Weatherman, I would appreciate it very much if you could accommodate my wishes. I will gladly take many feet of snow in January if you could hold off for a few weeks.
Thanks so much, Tammi
1 comment:
Amen, Amen, Amen!! Maybe if we are both praying to the Weatherman prayers will be answered! Our long trip to WI was made longer (there and back) last year and I am ready for a "nice weather" trip!
Post a Comment