Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

To be very honest, I have never understood the hoopla that is put on New Year's Eve/Day.  I think the last time I actually saw the New Year ring in was many years ago and that was because I was awaken by an infant wanting to eat.  We are usually in bed, sound asleep as others celebrate.  Real exciting, I know.  I'm fairly certain this year will not disappoint either.  Our plans are somewhere along the lines of renting a few movies, dining at home and probably heading to bed before one or all of us get too crabby.  A simple "Happy New Year" will be shouted from each bedroom multiple times before a welcomed silence will take over.  

Even as I ponder it, I'm really not able to pin point the exact moment that we migrated to old, tired and uninterested...but we're here.  Might as well embrace it.  ;-)
But, for those of you that haven't joined us, I wish you a very safe, fun and Happy New Years eve celebration.
Many Blessings for your New Year, too!!!


No comments: