Our Chloe...She is so fun! She makes us laugh so much and often has us shaking our heads.
Recently, we were talking about her birthday coming up. She is so excited to turn 4! She knows that when she is 4 she will be going to Preschool. She can't wait!
During the birthday conversation, someone asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She stopped and began to ponder.
"I want, I want...... ***long silence****
She's thinking. Tapping her chin with her finger.
Suddenly. She has it. Her eyes light up and a big grin comes across her face.
"I want the key to the city."
We have no idea where she came to even know of such a thing. She even had Cody and Samantha asking, "What is the key to the city?"
I feel like any gift I get her will pale in comparison to this dream gift. :-)
Can you see it? Here, Chloe. Here's your...your...coloring book. HA!HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment