Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Girl

Our Miss Samantha turned 8 on May 14th!!  I know everyone always says that they can't believe that their children are one year older.  Well, put me in that category too!  8 short years ago, our baby girl came into the world with some crazy circumstances.  Thanks to a medical issue I had, I spent the last few months in and out of the hospital trying to give our little one time to get strong enough to be born healthy.

Thankfully, we were blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl!  She was tiny, but so strong!  At just 4 lbs. 13 oz, she came out a fighter and hasn't changed a bit!  

Miss Samantha has a heart of gold.  She loves to help people and is so loving.  She doesn't back down from a fight and she's always the first to offer a hug.  Our family is so blessed with her in it.

We love you, Samantha.  To the moon and back!!

Happy 8th Birthday, Samantha!

Samantha's birthday dinner at the Rib Crib!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Sweet, sweet Samantha. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Tammi (and Chad, too of course) you should be very proud of the wonderful young lady she is becoming!