Getting ready to begin. The kids on the floor are the rest of the 3rd graders.
He practices spelling all of the time. He is constantly asking me to just give him random words to spell. If you ever wondered what we do in the vehicle driving around town... we spell words.
Cody spelling his first word.
Friday came and he was so excited. Chad, Chloe and I went to watch. I'm pretty sure his dad and I were more nervous that he was. He walked up to the microphone each time and seemed as comfortable as can be.
He ended up in 5th place. Such a great job!! We are so proud of you, Cody!!!
1 comment:
Great job, Cody!! You should be very proud of yourself for the hard work you put in! (and way to go Mom and Dad for doing spelling words when you're driving around town ;o) )
Post a Comment