It's time again. School is starting. For all of us!!
Chad and I begin our classes today. Chad is continuing with his two class plan. It's definitely a struggle to fit in time for two classes with his work schedule, but he's dedicated to trying to get done as soon as possible. I've decided to tackle five classes this semester. I'm not sure I was in my right mind when I signed up for that many, but we'll see how it goes.
Cody and Samantha start on Wednesday. Cody will be in the 4th grade this year. Samantha will be in the 3rd grade. They seem fairly excited about their year ahead and the new teachers they have. It's just going to be a struggle to get back into a routine of early bed times and early mornings.
Miss Chloe is also starting school this year too. She is going to be going to Preschool every day in the afternoons. She has mixed emotions about this. She really wants to meet new friends and go to school like her brother and sister, but being separated from Mom is going to be a little sad for her. I'm expecting a few rough days/weeks, but I hope that once she realizes how much fun they have she'll do great!!
Here's to hoping that our new school year is filled with kind teachers, new friends, fun memories and lots of knowledge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment