Thursday, August 25, 2011

Piece of Me

Another day.  Another Chloe story.

Chloe and I were just finishing up our Walmart shopping trip.  Walking to the registers we were just having a nice conversation.

She pauses and out of no where she says, "Mom, I love Bon Jovi."

A female Walmart employee is walking beside us and cracks up laughing.  She looks at Chloe and says, "I love Bon Jovi too."

She then asks Chloe, "Do you love Journey too?"  Chloe quickly says, "NO!"

The lady is shocked and says, "What?  Journey is the best."

It was then that I saw it.  The ornery face.  Before I could stop her, she gives the lady a dirty look as says, "Do you want a piece of me?"


1 comment:

Angie said...

OMG that it way too funny!! And I can picture the look on your face after she said that, too!!