Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Deacon Ordination

This last Sunday, Chad was ordained as a deacon in our church.  It was a very special day for our immediate and church family.  I feel so blessed to have Chad in our life and for him to be the leader of our family.  We also feel so very thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful church.  Their kindness, love and compassion for us is overwhelming and humbling.  We continue to stand in awe of the goodness and gifts that God puts in our lives everyday. 





2 comments:

Angie said...

What a special day! Congratulations on the new role in your church community! I am very glad that you all have found the church that fits you....I never really thought about my "church family" until we moved away from home, but once we did it became a very big part of our lives. It is part of what makes or breaks being away from home. Congrats again, Chad!

Chad and Tammi said...

Thanks, Ang! It was such a special day for us. Slowly but surely, pieces of the puzzle are fitting together.