Another semester of college classes has come and gone. Nothing too exciting, other than being able to cross a few more classes off the list of to-do's. In some ways it seems as if we have been at this FOR-EV-ER. Yet, other times it seems like it is flying by. Just depends which day you would ask.
To help propel the end goal, we both took a crash course over the holidays. A 16 week course condensed into 10 days. That was interesting. It doesn't matter. We've finished and both passed with flying colors. Check. Another one bites the dust.
So, as we head into the spring semester that begins next week, we are both dreading it and very excited too! It's the last semester for Chad. Then, he gets to move on to UCM to finish his bachelor degree. For me, I'm going to finish my degree this summer. Hopefully, the classes I need will be offered and I'll be done before the kids go back to school in the fall. We'll see.
2012 is going to be an exciting year! We can't wait to finish one chapter of our lives and move on to the next. Giddy up!!
3 comments:
Sam and I are in school too and it's taking forever to get through it. I know it will be worth it but ugh. Glad to know someone else is on the same boat and sending you good thoughts!!
Yay for passing the crash course! And you guys are getting closer and you both should be very proud of that!
Thanks, girls! It is a great feeling! We can't wait to be done.
Post a Comment