Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Big Plans

With the election last night, we had been watching news coverage most of the evening about it.  This is a conversation I overheard Cody and Samantha having in regards to the election...

Cody - "Samantha, did you know that there has never been a girl president?"

Samantha - "Really, Cody?"

Cody - "Yep.  Hey, Samantha.  What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Samantha - "Well, I don't really know yet."

Cody - "I know.  How about you be the president?  That way, you will be the first girl president."

Samantha - "Yeah.  That might work.  Yep.  That's what I'll do."

Cody - "This is going to be so great!"


So, you heard it here first.  :)  Miss Samantha is going to be the first girl president.

I just love them to pieces and I love that they dream big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammi... Every once in a while I get on here to see what you guys are up to! I must say... I can spend hours reading your blog! I absolutely LOVE it! Great job! And you kids are getting so big and they are so darn cute!!!!

Tico

Diana Stone said...

That's great, I'll be waiting for it! The kids are getting so big - and adorable.