Samantha has always received S or S+, which means she is doing a GREAT job!
Cody has really had to work hard this year. Big change from 2nd to 3rd grade. But, he made the "A" Honor Roll this semester and it was in the paper.
Very proud of both of the kids!!
Chad and I also got our grades for last semester.
Even with all of the hours Chad puts in at work, he maintained A's & B's in all of his classes! Very proud of him for that.
Unsure of how I did, I was mighty relieved and happy to find out that I made the SFCC President's List with a 4.0 GPA for Fall Semester!
2 comments:
Great Job Williams family
That is a wonderful showing for the William's family!! Sounds like you all need to go out and celebrate! Or just you and chad for the amazing job you did with being a student, parent, having a full time job AND for the great job you did with your kids so they could get the grades they received! :)
Post a Comment