Miss Chloe loves to sing. She'll sing in the car, in the stores, walking down the street, in a restaurant, and basically anywhere else she gets the urge. This is one of the reasons she has been loving school so much. They have been learning lots of songs. She sings them for us all of the time.
The other evening we were having dinner together at home. (A very rare occasion, but that's a whole other story.) About half way through dinner, Chloe breaks out a song for us. Row, Row, Row your boat. However, this was not your ordinary version of the song. Chloe added her special touches and revised it just a bit. After much applause and laughter from all of us, I'm certain that we will never hear this song the same again.
Chloe's version of Row, Row, Row your boat:
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the street.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is by the tree.
Well done!!
2 comments:
That a girl, Chloe!! I love that version!
That is adorable. I used to nanny and the thins those kids would come up with - like "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it, Oh my loan."
:)
Post a Comment