Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hittin' the Books

Week Four is almost over for our college classes.  I would have to say the excitement has officially wore off.  We are smack dab in the middle of chaos.  We knew that it would be a struggle.  How could it not?  Chad works many hours at his job and then comes home and tries to spend time with the kids and me, but quickly is interrupted by the numerous assignments he has due.  I have more free time than Chad but having to care for the kids, cook, clean, laundry, bills, groceries, run the kids back and forth to their activities, etc, etc, the time seems to go by faster and faster each day. 

Our prime time is about 9 p.m. and it turns into a homework marathon for the both of us.  How much can we get done before our heads slump over?  (I always win that game!)  

My initial goal was to try to complete my homework by Tuesday so I could help Chad by keeping the kids occupied while he studies.  That plan worked for the first two weeks and has slowly become obsolete.  Tomorrow is Thursday and I still have 3 more tests to take and numerous assignments to complete.  Whoops.  

Speaking of assignments....I'm pretty sure this isn't one of them.  :-)

No comments: