For now, it's a good thing she is so darn cute!! It really does save her in her most difficult moments!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Is this a phase?
It started about a month ago. Chloe slowly has regressed back to needing me ALL THE TIME!! From the moment she gets up until I can finally get her to bed, she needs to know where I am at all times and she thinks she needs to be within reaching distance of me. If I go into another room, she'll call out for me and if I don't answer in under a second, she will start hysterically crying. If I grab my purse and keys she clings to my leg and begs me to take her with me. At bedtime, she cries over and over and asks if I am going to leave her. I usually give in at bedtime and let her sleep with Samantha, which seems to calm her down. But, most mornings I wake up to a 3 year old nestled right up next to me. (I know. What can I say, I'm a sound sleeper) Let me clarify that I have never left her behind, EVER!!! I have never forced her to stay somewhere that she feared, EVER!!! So, I'm really hoping that this is just a phase that will pass quickly. But then again, maybe I don't. I know it won't be too far down the road and I will be longing for the days that she needed me.
For now, it's a good thing she is so darn cute!! It really does save her in her most difficult moments!
For now, it's a good thing she is so darn cute!! It really does save her in her most difficult moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment