Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Favorite Time of the Year

Fall.  The cool, crisp days.  The leaves changing color.  Wrapping up in warm blankets.  Caramel Apples.  Pumpkins.

All of these things make me love Fall.  But, I must admit that there is one thing that makes Fall extra special.  It's gives it just that extra little push over the top.  Okay, maybe it's more like a shove.

CRAFT SHOWS!!!!!  

I spotted my first Craft Show flyer in the paper last week.  I cut that baby out and pasted it to my bulletin board.  And, I found two more ads this week.  I'm beside myself.  Giddy with anticipation.  Worse than a kid at Christmas.

If I have my way, my weekends from here until the new year will be filled with Craft Shows.  Small ones.  Large ones.  It really doesn't matter.  I rarely have a hard time finding a jewel at even the worst of these events.  (A talent that Chad truly cherishes about me.) *sacrasm*

One thing that has not helped my addiction(the first step is admitting, right?) is that Missouri has a dedicated website that lists Arts & Craft Shows for each month.  It's going to be my favorite website for awhile, maybe forever.


Just in case you enjoy them as much as I do, here's the website:  Missouri Arts and Crafts


Happy Fall
&
Happy Craft Fair Shopping!!

No comments: